- Convenient Connection: Connect four devices to your USB-C computer for improved work efficiency. This hub bridges the gap between USB-A and USB-C to connect older devices to your new USB C laptop.
- Turn a single USB C port into four USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) data ports with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Improved circuitry provides comprehensive EMI (electromagnetic interference) and ESD (electrostatic discharge)
protection for more reliable performance
- Featuring an ultra-thin form factor with minimal weight, this hub is ideal for home, office, or anywhere you go
- Extensive Compatibility: Works with USB-A peripherals like USB flash drives, mice, keyboards, and external hard drives. Compatible with MacBook Pro 2017, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13, ASUS ZenBook 13, and other USB-C laptops. USB 3.1 Gen 1 is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Fast Data Transfer: Back up precious photos and important documents with a maximum data transfer speed of 5Gbps.
- Reliable Protection: Built-in safeguards protect all connected devices against EMI & ESD.
- USB OTG Support: Connect a mouse & keyboard to your OTG-enabled USB-C phone for tactile & responsive input.
- Slim & Compact: Slip this lightweight hub into your laptop bag for easy carry on-the-go.
1. The hub supports a maximum of 2 hard drives, but for best performance, the power demand of connected devices shouldn’t exceed the total USB output of 5V 0.9A. Devices with high power demand such as Apple USB SuperDrive shouldn’t be connected to the hub.
2. Not recommended for charging tablets and other devices with high power demand.
Product Code: Aukey CB-C62
Interfaces: 4 USB 3.0 ports
USB Output: DC 5V 0.9A (total)
USB Data Transfer Speed: Up to 5Gbps
Cable Length: 20cm
Materials: Aluminum alloy, ABS, PC
Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.3 x 1.1cm
1 x Aukey CB-C62 USB C to 4 Port USB 3.1 Aluminium Hub
1 x User Manual
18 Month worry-free warranty